HOW TO BUY A CUSTOM DOMAIN
Pro Business Names
How to buy Pro Business Names Domains
Buyers are fully protected from fraud, you are 100% guaranteed to receive your name. ProBusinessNames.com does not receive funds until you receive your name because all sales are processed by the industry leader Escrow.com. Escrow.com is the recommended transaction settlement service of many of the top names in eCommerce, including eBay and eBay Motors. For more information and FAQ about Escrow.com see the "About Us" page.
Escrow.com can offer online escrow services to countries outside the U.S.A. Payment must be provided in United States currency for the transaction.
Please refer to the Escrow.com FAQ.
- Buyer Creates a Free User ID and Password at Escrow.com.
Next to the name you want to buy, click the "Buy It Now Button" and create a user ID and password at Escrow.com.
- Buyer and Seller Agree to Terms
Both parties agree to the domain name(s) to be purchased and the price. DotPicks will receive an email that you want to buy the name and the price. DotPicks will then approve the sale.
- Buyer Pays Escrow.com
The Buyer submits payment to Escrow.com. If you're paying by credit card a scanned or faxed copy of your card is required and the Premier Escrow Service option is required. Pay-Pal, wire transfers and checks are also accepted. Escrow.com then verifies when the payment has been secured.
- Seller Delivers the Domain Name
Upon payment verification, ProBusinessNames.com is authorized to forward the domain name to your registrar account and submit tracking information. Escrow.com verifies that the Buyer receives the domain name using Whois.
- The transfer can be completed within the existing registrar Enom.com or forwarded to your own registrar. It's recommended that you use an ICANN accredited registrar. Here is the listing of ICANN registrars: Recommended ICANN Registrars
- Follow the transfer steps provided on this page. Your registrar password is not required by ProBusinessNames.com, only one-time transfer codes from your registrar are forwarded to ProBusinessNames.com.
- Buyer Accepts the Domain Name
The Buyer has 2 days for an inspection and the option to accept or reject the domain name(s).
- Escrow.com Pays the Seller
Escrow.com then pays the Seller by the method selected by the Seller. The transaction is now completed.
Enjoy your new domain name(s) and thank you for doing business with ProBusinessNames.com.
Transfering a Domain Name
How the standardized ICANN domain name transfer process works.
Here's the easy steps that most registrars use to get a domain name transferred into your account.
- You start the transfer with your existing registrar by submitting the required information to them. There's a minimal transfer fee you pay them, typically around $7.00.
- Your registrar will send DotPicks an email message with the transfer key code. The email address they use is the one currently assigned to the domain name administrator Whois database.
- Once DotPicks receives the transfer code, the domain name is forwarded to your registrar, usually on the same business day.
If you don't find your answers, feel free to ask.
ProBusinessNames.com 100% guarantees your name to be transferred quickly and securely.